Sunday, April 20, 2008

Playoff Time

The NBA Playoffs just started this weekend . This is probably the best playoffs since the good ol' days of Piston/Bulls scuffles, the Heat/Knicks battles (which you probably wont see for a while, because they were awful this year), and then later in the 90s, when the Bulls beating Utah two years straight. By the way, and I'm not a Utah fan, Jordan definitely pushed off Byron Russell on that "crossover".

This is playoff time too in an event very distant from sports: school...art school specifically. There are about 2 or 3 weeks left; which means it's time to get ready to overcome those "teachers that don't like me", the dogs that have eaten my homework numerous times, and that alarm clock that doesn't seem to wake me up in the morning. It's time to stop playing around and get the hell out of school. I do need to get a new alarm clock though.

No comments: