Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It Has Begun...1 down, 161 to go



Miguel Cabrera, Dontrelle Willis, Edgar Renteria in Detroit Blue; Joe Torre in a different color blue, but with no pintstrpes; Glavine back in Atlanta; Torre Hunter in Angel red; Johan Santana in not just blue, but orange and white too; and give a warm welcome to Kosuke Fukudome being on the cubbies, especially with him going 3 for 3, and hitting a 3-run jack (3-run homerun) at the bottom of the 9th.

If that's not enough to get excited about baseball and this 2008 season, I don't know what to say. I'm very excited about this season, and I'm ready to see baseballs go over small fences and big monster fences; I'm ready to see webgems, and bases get stolen (don't worry it's legal); I'm ready to strap up my cleats and get on the field...I'm actually not physically ready yet. I have to get the Nike+ started and get back in shape. But I'll be on the field sometime soon.

Anyway, it has begun.

No comments: