Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dreaming

Anyone who knows me, knows that I sleep a lot. I could have just went to sleep for 6 or 7 hours, and then feel like I need to go back to sleep. Sometimes I feel like I'm just running on pure adrenaline.

Because I sleep a lot, I have a lot of dreams, and I've always been curious to what dreams mean and why do they seem so random. What I've been doing for the last week or so is writing down my dreams as soon as I wake up. It's not easy, but I try as hard as I can to make sure I do it. The most dreams I've been able to record is 6 in one night. I still have yet to figure out exactly what the dreams mean, but I would definitely recommend writing your dreams down; You never know, something could be revealed to you that you may not have otherwise seen.

No comments: