Monday, March 10, 2008

Where did all my TV shows go?






Someone must be playing a trick on me. They suddenly ended The Sopranos, Drew Carey replaced Bob Barker, and the writers decide to go on strike which means Mad Men, Heroes, and Entourage won't be back on tv for a while. If anyone knows me, they know TV is a big part of my life. Whoever is playing this trick, please stop. It's not funny. 

Maybe it's not as bad as I'm making it out to be. I still have Late Night With Conan O' Brien, Making of the Band (which isn't a great show, but it's funny laughing at Puff say crazy stuff), NBA basketball on Thursdays and Fridays, and sometimes Sunday...and now, in the best month out of the whole year, MARCH MADNESS. These things on tv are keeping me sane, but those other shows need to hurry up and get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats very true! but we gotta get yo ass outta the house. I miss Entourage tho and Sopranos. u kno that was my all time favorite dude.