Tuesday, July 13, 2010

There are a lot of temptations for our time

Last night I got out of work early (or earlier), and just started thinking about all the things I could do. My main concern was to watch the Home Run Derby, and I did. But there were other things calling my attention too. I thought about going to play basketball, continuing to catch up on Breaking Bad, watch Funny People, read the Bible, continue reading this mystery book...twitter had a trending topic of "#highschoolconfessions", so i wanted to hear what people had to say, and also tweet about my high school memories. So there was a lot going through my mind. And I'm sure it won't be any easier to decide what to do, once I get a PS3 (I haven't completely decided on it. But I'm about 75% sure that I'll get it.)

My pastor (A.R. Bernard), tweeted this a couple of nights ago, and I thought about it as it got close to my shut-eye time: "Time is not a gift to use as we choose. It is a resource to be managed. Enjoy life, but use your time wisely!"

No comments: