Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Myk'l Hanna: Hard Rock Cafe Performance (Detroit)

(Part 1)


(Part 2)


I've known this guy for damn near all of my life, probably since I was around 4 or 5 years old. Myk'l has been singing ever since: performing in school talent shows, Carnegie Hall, and many other venues. And on Sunday, March 1, he performed at the Hard Rock Cafe in Detroit, Michigan. A big difference between Myk'l and other artists is he is a true artist and musician. He writes, studied and his still studying music in school, and he knows how to play a couple of instruments as well.

Continue to keep your ears and eyes open to some of his future music and performances. I'll continue to post info about him as I hear it. Soon we're going to go into the lab and create some CD art for him too, so I'll keep you abreast of that as well.

1 comment:

Sartorially Savvy said...

We HAVE known him forever...