Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The color red


I was on fffound.com and saw this nice red moleskine posted. Moleskine notebooks are pretty cool to have to concept and stuff like that...but a red one? I feel like if I had a red one, I may come up with ideas to cure the common cold or cancer even. I don't know what it is about the color red, but it is very inrpiring to me. Around the holidays, I tell people to buy me red nike socks, but they never do; I always get the "I'm not gonna buy you socks for Christmas" response. But it's alright though, I'm going to get some red nike socks soon, to accompany my red moleskin.

2 comments:

Sartorially Savvy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sartorially Savvy said...

I love Moleskine notebooks!! And red happens to be one of my favorite colors. Color me jealous